The A360 Personal Mixer delivers an unparalleled level of control, performance, and fidelity to personal mixing. With more mix channels, powerful features, and the streamlined user interface Aviom Personal Mixers are known for, the A360 helps musicians hear better than ever before.
Mixing power made for musicians
The A360 gives musicians a powerful combination of power and simplicity. Even the most demanding musicians can get the mixes they want, with rich sound and outstanding clarity. And it's all in a package that's easy to use, even while you're focused on singing or playing.
Choose the channels you want to mix
Under the hood, the A360 has a mix engine with loads of power, so you don't have to make compromises in your mix. Every user can select exactly the sources they want to mix—from up to 64 of them—so drummers can have lots of drum channels and the vocalists can have lots of vocal channels. The free A360 Channel Manager makes it easy to create custom channel maps. Read our Using A360 Channel Manager blog post for more info.
Hear each source more clearly
Each A360 mix channel can host a mono or stereo source and may be adjusted for volume, stereo placement, tone, and reverb. With more control over each channel, you get a better sounding mix fast.
Stereo fidelity in every channel
Each mix channel on the A360 can be either stereo or mono—which means you don't have to give up the fidelity of your stereo keyboards, guitar effects, or submixes in order to save channel space on your personal mixer.
Every audio source can be heard in full stereo fidelity without taking up additional space on the mixer. This both ensures that every channel sounds its best, improving the fidelity of the overall mix as well, and frees up space for more mix content—without adding more complexity for the musician.
Get to your favorite channel—or settings—faster
The A360's Dual Profile Channel reserves prime real estate for each musician's favorite or most important channel, so you don't have to spend even a beat looking for it.
As a bonus, the Dual Profile Channel also offers two sets of mix settings for that channel, instantly accessible through the A or B profile select buttons. In a single touch, you can make your channel louder, brighter, and wetter.
- Customizable channel selection from up to 64 channels
- 36-channel mix engine for up to 17 mono or stereo sources plus ambience
- Four Instant Mix Recall™ presets plus 16 standard presets
- Per-channel volume, reverb, tone, and Stereo Placement with independent pan and spread control
- One-Touch Ambience™ using network audio or the onboard mic
- Dual Profile Channel™ for each musician's favorite or most important channel
- USB for loading custom configurations
- Three-band master tone controls optimized for in-ear monitors
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo mix out plus XLR mono mix out
- Support for Network Mix Back™ and A360 Display™