Used in conjunction with the D800 or D800-Dante A-Net Distributor, the SB4 System Bridge combines up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams to create a Pro16e™ data stream for use with A360 and A320 Personal Mixers.
The SB4 can also be used to combine up to four Pro16 A-Net streams and allow them to be transported over a single Cat-5e cable, simplifying the long cable runs typically required in digital snake and audio distribution systems.
The SB4 System Bridge can be used to combine up to four Pro16® or Pro16e™ A-Net® streams onto a single Cat-5 cable. For personal mixing systems, the SB4 allows digital console users to combine up to four synchronous A-Net streams and send that data to a D800 or D800-Dante A-Net Distributor for use with A360 and A320 Personal Mixers.
For digital snake applications, one SB4 System Bridge is used at each end of a main run to either combine or separate up to four individual 16-channel A-Net streams. A single Cat-5e cable connects between the A-Net Bridge ports on the front panel of each SB4, carrying up to 64 channels on a single cable. This simplifies the setup and transport of high channel count digital snakes.
The SB4 supports the following digital snake configurations: 64x0, 48X16, 32x32 or smaller. All Cat-5e connections feature heavy-duty locking EtherCon-style connectors.
- Combines up to 4 synchonous A-Net streams from digital consoles
- Rear Panel: Four EtherCon®-style connectors (16 channels each)
- Front Panel: One EtherCon-style connector for A-Net Bridge output (up to 64 channels)
- Requires no power supply
- Multiple units can be used to create digital snake systems
- A-Net Input/Output: Four EtherCon RJ45 Connectors
- A-Net Bridge: One EtherCon RJ45 Connector
- Dimensions: 1U high x 19" (482.6mm) wide x 1.25" (31.75mm) deep
- Weight: 1.0 lb (.45 kg)