The Behringer BA 19A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule and XLR connection, BA 19A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The BA 19A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure level.
The BA 19A features a switchable presence filter which allows you to tailor the sound characteristics to different sound requirements and styles. The filter is adjusted via a slide switch on the microphone with different positions to boosts the presence and to boost the joy.
- Condenser boundary microphone for acoustic instruments
- Frequency response for kick drums, piano and bass-heavy instruments
- Integrated preamplifier for outstanding signal integrity
- Half-cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
- Switchable filters for stronger lows and high-frequency attack
- Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
- Requires no external mounting
- Impact-resistant carrying case included
- Rugged, reliable metal construction
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany