Its interface centers around a large capacitive touchscreen that’s augmented by touch-sensitive rotary controls. Best of all, its three fader sections and Custom Controls section can be tailored to your personal requirements. It doesn’t get much more intuitive than that! Whether you require a specific bus send fader next to the corresponding channel fader, or a meticulously configured custom channel that’s always at the ready, the WING is made for the way you want to work.
The Behringer WING supplies you with all the hands-on control you need. It all starts with 24 motorized 100mm faders. These ultra-smooth faders make this digital console an absolute joy to mix on. Its central section includes a bevy of user-assignable controls, including four touch-sensitive rotary encoders and 20 buttons with two LCD screens. Apply whatever functions you’d like to have within reach, and they’ll always be at your fingertips. Make fine adjustments of up to eight user parameters with the WING’s adjustable display wheel, or use it for DAW remote control via USB MIDI. The WING’s configuration also includes pre-defined functionality for USB and SD card recorder transport, show control, and mute groups.
The WING comes loaded with ample I/O and is highly expandable as well, granting you a tremendous level of flexibility. It all starts with 40 stereo input processing channels, as well as eight stereo aux channels. Output processing channels include 16 stereo aux buses, eight stereo matrixes, and four stereo mains. You’ll benefit from plug-and-play remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals via three AES50 ports. The WING boasts AES/EBU stereo digital I/O, two headphone connectors, MIDI I/O, and four GPIO ports. It includes a WING-LIVE card, enabling up to 64 channels of 32-bit/48kHz audio to be captured directly to a pair of SD or SDHC cards. You can also install optional cards to attain Dante, SoundGrid, or MADI support. On top of that, the WING makes a great studio tool, thanks to its built-in 48-in/48-out USB audio interface, which includes DAW remote functionality that emulates HUI and Mackie Control.
When you need fast, dependable automixing, the WING’s Auto Pilot gives you exactly that, providing you with automixing with two groups of gain sharing on any 16 input channels. And we do mean fast — it automatically tracks which microphone is receiving the highest levels and instantly increases its channel gain, all while reducing the sum of gain for all other channels in the same group. And it sounds excellent — ambient noise remains low, while intelligibility and gain before feedback are increased. Auto Pilot is perfect for corporate events, panel discussions, house of worship, and broadcast applications with multiple speakers.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps and 8 Midas PRO outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet – supporting WAVES SoundGrid Technology* or Dante/AES67 Technology*
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or "money-channels"
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon*, Quantec* and EMT* emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
- also allows blending outboard effects to the mix
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI* and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital in
- and outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
- and outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany