Lewitt LCT-040-MATCH - Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
LCT 040 MATCH
Matched stereo pair for instrument recordings with excellent sound
Extremely well-matched stereo pair of instrument condenser microphones for your acoustic guitar and drum recordings.
The LCT 040 MATCH delivers drum and acoustic guitar recordings with excellent sound. The true character of guitars, drums, and percussion is within the transients. The LCT 040 MATCH has excellent transient response to retain the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments. It captures the very essence of your performance. We tailored the small diaphragm capsule to provide you with a professionally refined sound, right from the moment you hit the "record" button; well-balanced and with a pleasant high-end.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 203 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 44.6 g, 1.6 oz
What is in the box?
LCT 040 MATCH stereo pair comes with a two-compartment transport bag, clips, and windscreens for outdoor use.
We Also Recommend
Electro-Voice RE3-ND76 Handheld Set with ND76 Head
Electro-Voice Evolve 50 (Black)
JBL EON One Compact - All In One Rechargeable Personal PA Speaker
Allen & Heath SQ-6 - 48 Channel, 36 Bus Digital Mixer