With a 12" woofer and a 1" titanium compressor driver, the EKX-12P from Electro-Voice is a powered two-way Loudspeaker providing 1500W of Class D amplification. It's suitable in live-music scenarios, lecture setups, and generalized nightclub use. The loudspeaker's integrated QuickSmartDSP technology can be modified using the LCD-based menu-navigation screen and the single-knob user interface. Four presets of DSP are provided for various settings—Music, Live, Speech, and Club—though EQ manipulation and five user-programmable presets are all adjustable. Visual monitoring of your limiter, input metering, and master volume allow you to gain-stage properly.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.