Evans EMAD series features a 10mil of single-ply film providing an ideal balance of punch, power and low-end. The unparalleled industry standard Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Tom hoop for metal flange counter hoops
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA