Dual 5-inch, Two-Way Wide Coverage Powered System
The two-way h-5 brings the pristine sound quality and versatility of the h-Class to a compact package ideal for stage lip and under balcony applications or any application where space is at a premium and an exceptional output-to-size ratio is critical over a wide horizontal area.
Surprisingly compact and lightweight, the h-5 combines two proprietary 5-inch Low-Frequency transducers with a one-inch exit compression driver featuring a Truextent® beryllium diaphragm at its core. Beryllium technology allows the compression driver to deliver dramatic improvements in HF extension and response linearity that simply cannot be matched by traditional aluminum or titanium designs. The beryllium compression driver is mounted to a new precision horn with 120 degree (H) by 40 degree (V) coverage. Mike Adams (VUE Design Chief) designed the h-5 horn based on the classic Smith diffraction horn design, permitting very wide horizontal coverage.
- Ultra Wide 120º Horizontal x 40º Vertical Coverage
- Neodymium HF compression driver with Truextent® Beryllium diaphragm for exceptional high-frequency clarity and output
- Dual channel, high-efficiency amplifiers deliver ample power for all the transducers while eliminating the need for noisy cooling fans
- Analogue, AES/EBU Digital and Dante network audio inputs
- Integrated internal VUEDrive System Engine equipped with 64-bit digital processor and tons of amplifier horsepower and universal mains operation (85V to 260V)
- Pole mount, integrated hanging points and optional rigging hardware for deployment as a stage lip, and under balcony distributed system or in a variety of support configurations
- h-5-UB cradle style yolk bracket included as standard
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed systems
- Front fill and under-balcony systems
- Themed entertainment venues
- Houses of Worship
- Conference centers and corporate AV