HX Stomp™ is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Utilizing the same DSP and HX Modeling technology as its bigger Helix brethren, the HX Stomp guitar pedal nonetheless fits easily onto your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—including a looper. HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6® M-Series pedals, and stompbox modelers such as the DL4™. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- Stereo TS ins and balanced TRS outs: Minimize noise into guitar and pro-level gear
- FX loop: Lets you incorporate your favorite stomps anywhere in your chain
- MIDI in/out: For traditional MIDI switchers or advanced performance integration
- TRS expression pedal/footswitch jack: Lets you connect up to two external expression pedals (volume and wah, for example) or expand your switching options by two
- USB connection: For computer-based patch management and effortless firmware updating