- Built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Headphones out: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck
- 2 decks
- Touch detection on jog wheel
- Backlit Base :
- Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
- Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, loop, fx, sampler)
Controls On Mixer
- Crossfader; master volume knob; headphones volume knob;
- 1 bass EQ/filter knob per deck;
- 1 deck volume knob per deck
Fun lighting helps you learn to mix
Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
- LED off
- LED on
- Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
- Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
- Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
- Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colors of the waveform of the respective tracks.
- Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the color of the upcoming Point Cue.