KROME, the best-selling synth focused on packing the most usable sounds into an easy to use platform, has received a major refresh. Updated to meet the needs of the current music scene, KROME EX has a special emphasis on sounds that can immediately fit into productions of all types.
In addition to standard sounds that will never grow old, KROME EX provides numerous new programs and PCM data, including piano programs prepared specifically for this product. This instrument provides high-quality and immediately-usable sounds that take full advantage of the KROME's high performance specs. The new body also features a newly revamped build and look to accompany the new sounds.
A music workstation for gigging musicians and producers of all stripes. The KROME EX.
- Semi Weighted Keyboard. Velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported.
Standard C2 - C7 (transposable in the range [C1...C6]-[C3...C8])
- EDS-X（Enhanced Definition Synthesis - eXpanded)
- 120 voices (120 Oscillators) / Single Mode, 60 voices (120 Oscillators) / Double Mode
*The maximum simultaneous voice polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings, velocity crossfading and whether you are using mono or stereo multisamples.
- 4 GB (In case of 48 kHz, 16-bit Linear PCM converted)
728 multisamples (including 44 Stereo multi-samples)
2,502 drumsamples (including 574 Stereo Drumsamples)
- OSC1 (Single); OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 8 velocity zones per oscillator with switching, crossfades and layers
- Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB). Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Per-voice nonlinear driver and low boost
- Three bands, with sweepable mid
- For each oscillator, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), two LFOs, two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), two AMS mixers, Pitch EG, Common LFO, two common key tracking generators
- Timbre Max of 16. For each Timbre, keyboard and velocity split/layer/crossfades.
Modifications to the program settings via the Tone Adjust function.
- Stereo and mono drum samples. 8 velocity zones switch (crossfades and layers)