Line 6 Spider Jam | 75 Watt Mono 1x12" combo w/ 2" tweeter
Line 6 Spider Jam
Spider Jam™ gives you hundreds of amazing guitar tones, intuitive sound-on-sound looping and the best band in the world right at your fingertips. Choose from classic Line 6 amp models and high-quality effects to create your own original tones. Dial up great sounds fast with tons of artist and song-based presets. Play along with jam tracks and drum loops recorded by top session musicians. And with 75 watts of power, a 12" Celestion® Custom speaker and a 2" tweeter, Spider Jam gives you so much bang for your buck we should issue it with a health warning.
Spider Jam comes loaded with the classic Line 6 tones that have appeared on countless hit records. Choose from 12 fully adjustable amp models created by Line 6 tone gurus—including shimmering clean tones, swampy blues tones, tight and punchy high-gain sounds and more. Plus, more than 200 artist-based presets and over 150 song-based presets give you access to professionally dialed-in tones—so you can jam with great tone in an instant.
Spider Jam is equipped with seven high-quality effects to spark your creativity and inspire your playing—including phaser, chorus/flanger, tremolo, sweep echo, tape echo and reverb. The effects are intuitive and easy to use, so you can spend time playing instead of tweaking knobs. Simply choose an effect, turn the knob to the desired intensity and you’re done. Combine up to three effects at a time for truly original tones. Spider Jam also includes an XLR input and great-sounding vocal effects, so you can connect a mic and get polished vocal sounds easily.
Spider Jam features 100 jam tracks and drum loops played by top session musicians from LA and Nashville, recorded at amazing studios around the country. These aren’t robotic, computer-generated jam tracks. These are high-quality, uncompressed audio loops, recorded by top session drummers and bassists. Intuitive sound-on-sound loop recording lets you record up to 24 minutes of CD-quality audio, so you can layer rhythm parts and overdub scorching solos. It’s like having your own personal backing band that’s ready to rock out with you anytime, anywhere.
- 200+ artist-created presets
- 150+ song-based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
- 12 original amp models from Clean to Insane
- 7 Smart Control FX: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay (with Tap Tempo), Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo), Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo), Reverb
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- 12" Custom Celestion speaker
- 2" tweeter for full-range audio playback of backing tracks
- 75-watt power section
- Over 24 minutes of CD-quality recording time
- 100+ Jam tracks and drum loops
- Mini stereo MP3/CD input for playing along with your music
- XLR mic input with a dedicated volume knob perfect for vocals
- 1/4" aux input perfect for a second instrument including keyboard or bass
- Vocal/Aux inputs feature effects plus preamps, compressors and 3-band EQ
- 1/4" headphone out/POD 2.0-style direct out for practicing with headphones or direct recording
- Routable RCA outs for playing full-range backing tracks through your home stereo
- Fully compatible with FBV™ Express MkII, FBV Shortboard MkII, and FBV2