Pioneer DDJ-440 2-channel DJ controller for Rekordbox DJ
- PRE-ORDER NOW -
>>> NOTIFY ME WHEN IT'S IN STOCK <<<
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
- A dedicated digital DJ controller for Pioneer DJ's Rekordbox DJ (included)
- 2-deck layout includes essential control for Rekordbox DJ's primary functions
- Performance pads deliver direct access to your hot cues, pad effects, slicer, sampler, and more
- Onboard sequencer lets you lay down sampled beats and grooves while you DJ
- High-quality sound card onboard includes RCA I/O and headphone output
- Controller Style: DJ Controller with Master out
- Number of Decks: 2-deck
- Channels: 2-channel
- Jog Wheels: 2 x Jog Wheels, Vinyl Mode
- Faders: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Crossfader: Standard
- Pads: 16 x Velocity Sensitive Performance Pads
- Mic Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (mic)
- Outputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Audio Interface: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Looper: Manual Loop, Beat Loop, Beat Jump
- Sampling: 16 Slot Sample Playback, 4 x banks
- Effects: Pad FX, Highpass/Lowpass Filter
- Software: Rekordbox DJ
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 19.09"
- Depth: 10.72"
- Weight: 4.63 lbs.