Pioneer DJ DJMS3 2-channel DJ Mixer
Thanks to the built-in soundcard, this 2-channel mixer is Serato DJ Pro enabled as soon as you unpack it. Featuring a highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-S3 delivers a smooth and accurate response.
The scratch-friendly layout creates more room for you to be creative in the booth. No need to go easy, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances. And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ Pro features, including its FX.
- Channels:2 + Mic/Aux
- Audio Interface:24-bit/48kHz (2 x 2)
- Effects:Filter sweep controls
- Analog Inputs:3 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 1 x 1/4" (mic)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (master), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Faders:2 x channel
- EQs:3-band EQ
- Software:Serato DJ Pro enabled (sold separately), Serato DVS Control Vinyl compatible
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, 5GB drive space
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum, 5GB drive space
- Power Source:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:6.6 lbs.