Shure BETA 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Microphone
Miniature Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone. Includes RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier, RK282 Shock Mount Swivel Adapter and 15’ Triple Flex Cable.
The Shure BETA®98A is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise.
Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL). Beta 98AD/C includes A98D drum mount with flexible gooseneck that makes it an essential, accurate choice for toms, snares, and percussion. Beta 98A/C is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
BETA 98AD/C: Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone
BETA 98A/C: Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98A models ship with external in-line preamplifier for discreet cable placement, snap-fit windscreen, and zipper pouch
- Beta 98AD/C ships with A98D drum mount featuring a flexible gooseneck for precise placement and secure attachment
- Beta 98A/C ships with RK282 shock mount swivel adapter for attachment to any standard microphone stand
We Also Recommend
Line 6 HX Stomp Guitar Effects Pedal
Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor (Black)
Pioneer DJ Starter Pack with DDJ-400 Controller, Monitors, and Headphones
Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel DJ Mixer for Serato