Shure KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System
The premium Shure KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is an electrostatic earphone and amplifier system for use in‐line with portable media players. These single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones provide an astounding level of clarity and detail for the most discerning audio aficionados.
Providing an unrivaled level clarity and detail, the KSE1200 system brings the award winning performance of Shure’s electrostatic technology into a more compact, efficient, and affordable solution.
Both the Shure KSE1500 and KSE1200 systems make portable high fidelity audio a reality.
- Type: In-ear
- Drivers: Single micro driver
- Frequency Range: 10Hz-50khz
- Noise Attenuation: ≤37dB
- Max SPL: 113 dB SPL
- Power: Amplifier with EQ settings and bypass mode; rechargeable Lithium-ion battery via USB Micro-B
- Plug Type: 6-pin Lemo connector (earphones), 1 x 1/8" (line in), 1 x USB Micro-B (line in/charging)
- Cable Length: 6", 36"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.55 oz. (ear phones), 5.47 oz. (amplifier)
We Also Recommend
Pioneer DJ HRM-7 Reference Monitor Headphones
Shure SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-X10 Professional DJ Headphones