Versatile, portable, and reliable, the Roland V-8HD brings a world of creative options to live event switching. Its all-in-one hardware design eliminates computer setup hassles and software-based crashes, while the HDMI workflow and loaded professional toolset streamline production and reduce stress on the gig.
The V-8HD seamlessly mixes eight HDMI sources with Full HD support, even when the sources have mismatched frame rates and color spaces. And with the built-in scalers on two of the HDMI inputs, you can easily interface with client-provided sources like computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, and legacy 4:3 devices.
Creative professionals need more video inputs for layered graphics and visual effects, and business professionals often need multiple backup video sources. Having the ability to meet all these needs brings satisfied clients and greater audience engagement. With the V-8HD’s generous number of HDMI inputs and outputs, you’re able to offer clients a vast amount of creative freedom—without increasing the budget.
- All HDMI workflow
- Five-layer effects and keying engine
- Built-in multi-viewer preview monitor
- Aux output for a different video feed
- Technology-assisted automatic video switching
- 18-channel digital audio mixer with effects
- Start & Stop Atomos recorders
- Free iPad remote control app available
- Ultra-mobile, lightweight, and efficient
- Aids in reducing capital expenditure