The V-1HD+ is the ultimate compact A/V switching solution for serious visual storytellers. Elevate your creative production process with versatile I/O, a familiar user interface, deep control, and essential monitoring tools that help keep your content looking great and sounding perfect. The V-1HD+ delivers the superior performance you want and the production-critical reliability you demand—plus the Roland support and training resources you deserve.
Four Video Inputs and Onboard Scaling
Four HDMI inputs with frame rate conversion let you mix a variety of sources, including cameras, presentation computers, tablets, and video game consoles. And when you have a troublesome source that won’t display correctly, simply plug it into Input 4 and let the built-in video scaler sync and calibrate the image automatically.
Two Video Outputs
Two independent HDMI outputs can be assigned to display one of three different video busses, providing the versatility you need for pro production. For example, you can use one as your main program output for a recorder or livestream, and the second output to turn any HD video monitor into an “up-next” input preview display or expanded multiviewer with 10 windows.
- Professional HD switching solution for live events, livestreaming, or both at once
- Standalone video switcher and 14-channel audio mixer for single operators
- Compact and portable for fast set up
- Familiar interface that’s quick to learn and easy to use
- Technology-assisted automatic video switching
- Four-layer effects and keying engine to engage audiences with graphics, lower thirds, and social callouts
- Pro audio I/O with legendary Roland sound quality
- Eight memory presets to recall visual layouts on cue