Combining legendary Soundcraft performance with ultimate flexibility, Ui Series digital mixers add extra freedom to your live-sound and recording setups. As compact, complete digital mixing systems that double as rugged stage boxes and USB audio interfaces, Ui Series mixers make it easier than ever to enhance your performances and recordings with professional-grade sound. Providing dedicated DSP and advanced mixing capabilities in the palm of your hand, these powerful consoles feature built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to control them from any computer, tablet or mobile device and mix from anywhere in the room. With the Ui Series, there are no constraints on how or where you mix.
Whether you’re recording in the studio, mixing front of house or performing onstage, the Ui Series gives you the freedom to control your mixes from any Android, iOS, Mac OS or Windows device. Through the integrated web-browser-based mixer interface, you’ll have full Ethernet and Wi-Fi control over your mixer for tasks including adjusting channel faders, layering effects, saving settings and recalling presets and much more. You can even connect up to 10 devices simultaneously and set specific mix parameters for each, so band members can control their own monitor mixes.
If Soundcraft’s iconic “British” circuitry wasn’t enough, the Ui Series features built-in digital signal-processing technology from renowned HARMAN brands dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon. Adding professional production power to your mix, dbx AFS2 provides automatic feedback suppression and DigiTech amp modeling offers tone-shaping capabilities, while classic Lexicon reverb, delay and chorus effects enhance your sound. Parametric and graphic EQs, high-pass filters, compressors, de-essers and noise gates round out the Ui Series’ built-in processing.
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync)