HARMONY SINGER 2 lets you supercharge your vocal performance with either one or two harmony singers instantaneously! Conveniently packaged in an easy-to-use stompbox format, HARMONY SINGER 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. Also included are studio-grade reverbs, our proprietary Adaptive Tone, and hands-free mic gain setting, making HARMONY SINGER 2 a must-have for any band or solo artist.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, HARMONY SINGER 2’s vocally tuned reverbs always bring out the best in your voice.
- Vocal effects stompbox featuring guitar-controlled harmony and reverb plus battery-powered operation
- Adds one to two voices of realistic vocal harmony guided by your guitar
- Superb reverb effect with three styles sweetens your vocal presentation
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Optional battery power operation frees you from winding up cords at the end of the night
- Harmony on/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Includes on/off switch and a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Eight harmony styles provide flexibility to suit almost any musical style
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada