Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain
The TD-3 lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, 16-step Sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-BU is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3 its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
The very heart of TD-3’s sound is its versatile 24 dB/octave filter, which lets you freely experiment with the low-pass Cutoff frequency and Resonance settings to dial in the perfect sound.
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Italy