Featuring a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil driver in a compact enclosure that has four reflex ports with a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels.
A convection-cooled Class D amplifier module delivers 2000W peak output to the driver for maximum low frequency extension and chest-thumping punch. Crossover, EQ, metering and control functions are provided by onboard DSP via a rotary encoder interface and multi-function colour screen on the rear panel.
The XP118 enclosure is built for the road, constructed from durable plywood and finished in textured black paint. A perforated steel grille protects the driver, and the enclosure has a 35mm pole-mount socket in the top surface and two ergonomic side handles.
- Compact, self-powered subwoofer
- 1 x 18” (460mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- 2000W of Class D amplification
- Global power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Onboard DSP with rotary control interface
- Multi-function display for metering, control and function selection • Peak and RMS limiters
- Bluetooth® control and streaming option
- Durable plywood enclosure
- Screw-free, perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole-mount socket
- Portable Sound Reinforcement
- Live Music Clubs
- Nightclubs, Bars and Restaurants
- Corporate AV
- Hotels and Casinos
- Mobile DJ’s
- Weddings and Parties
- HoW Installations
- Rehearsal Studios