The versatile MSP3 reference monitor has been reborn as the MSP3A, featuring a new Twisted Flare Port that delivers clearer bass from a simpler, more beautiful design. With a 22W built-in amplifier, the MSP3A produces true-to-source sound. Like its predecessor, this model has a variety of inputs and controls and is compatible with numerous optional support brackets. The MSP3A is an ideal choice for small studios and post-production setups, and also for monitoring electronic instruments and surround reproduction. Accurate monitoring in a compact, easy to transport package will make the them your go-to solution!
- Great performance in a small, accurate design
- Fexible input connectivity for most any situation
- Front panel controls allow fast adjustments
- Yamaha's Twisted Flare Port improves bass accuracy
- Built-in mounting capability for wall, ceiling or stand mounting.